Saturday, June 13, 2015

Amigurumi toy - Amigurumi doll - Liliksha Toys.



Hello everybody!
My name is Lilia Shaevitch, and many internet users know me as LilikSha - designer of crocheted toys.
In 2002 I set up in business that is called "LilikSha Toys"
It is devoted to creating crocheted gifts – magic toys from fairy tales.
Hand-made toy takes its warmth from loving human hands and kind heart, it's so lovable and hug-gable and brings its owner a feeling of bliss from the very first touch!
You can buy my toys in my Etsy shop:my Etsy SHOP 
Etsy SHOP PATTERN

Crochet toy Amigurumi Pattern BIG velvet BEAR

Crochet toy Amigurumi Pattern -Little Sheep in Pajamas

I try to make tutorials to almost all my toys in order you could create your own little wonder for yourself and your nearest and dearest.

My tutorials are in English and Russian and some of them are translated into German and Hebrew.
Each tutorial has a detailed description with lots of photos so even a beginner crocheter Can use them.



No comments:

Post a Comment